For years, Babyliss has set the standard for high-end personal care accessories.
Their influence is global in scope, and the quality of their products remains unmatched.
They are continually used by top stylists in the industry to set new trends in fashion and beauty.
They also carefully design each product with a special sense of style, using unique symmetry and a variety of colors.
- Top 5 Babyliss Flat Iron Reviews 2018
- 1. Prima3000 – BabylissPRO Nano Titanium
- 2. BabylissPRO Wet-to-Dry Flat Iron
- 3. Conicurl – BabylissPro NANO Flat Iron
- 4. BabylissPro Nano C Styler
- 5. BabylissPRO Ceramic Tools Straightening Iron
- Pros and Cons of the Babyliss Flat Iron Reviews:
- Why We Recommend the Babyliss Flat Iron
Clearly, they want their products to reflect your individual taste just as much as the styles you craft with them.
However, the BabylissPRO does bring a variety of new features and benefits hardly seen in the industry.
Its construction exceeds industry standards, and the possibilities for hairstyles are infinite. It easily works with all hair types and achieves versatility through its options of plate sizes.
And with the many adjustable settings included, the BabylissPRO can be customized to your preferred settings rather than forcing you to adjust.
There are a host of features available, and you can learn about them all below in our Babyliss Flat Iron Reviews.
The word “iron” is somewhat misleading; the BabylissPRO lineup actually features of supremely durable titanium plates. This allows the flat iron to endure years of the repeated heating and cooling so crucial to its use. It also ensures its continued use even in the midst of an occasional fall from the counter.
And, of course, titanium actually reacts surprisingly well with all hair types.
Another benefit of its construction is the speed with which the plates heat up. You may be used to walking away and busying yourself while your flat iron warms over time. This is no longer necessary with the BabylissPRO. Low heat settings are almost instant, and ultra-high heat can be reached just seconds later.
And, in fact, this flat iron’s “ultra-high heat” rating easily exceeds the typical flat iron (450 degrees).
Top 5 Babyliss Flat Iron Reviews 2018
1. Prima3000 – BabylissPRO Nano Titanium
Of course, it takes more than just heat to style and control heat. The Nano Titanium emits negative ions that react with the hair’s natural moisture. In other words, it actually works with your hair, rather than against it, to allow for smooth, radiant hair strands.
Not only does smooth hair look great, it’s also easier to style. A natural result of this is an added shine to your strands of hair. And as it’s specially designed infrared heat treats hair from within, the strands will ultimately conform much easier. It’s also a great choice for crafting perfect locks or curls.
Although perfect for stylists at all levels, the Prima3000 is also a great choice for beginners. Like all of BabylissPRO’s flat irons, it features a variety of settings, but they are typically preconfigured for versatility.
So, new users can experiment with their new flat iron, achieving a few simple but stylish results. Once they’ve learned to achieve basic styling, they can begin slowly altering the settings of the Prima3000 for more advanced results.
2. BabylissPRO Wet-to-Dry Flat Iron
This flat iron works with freshly-washed wet hair and even helps it dry while also smoothing it at 450 degrees.
Initially, you may feel a little hesitant to handle such high levels of heat.
However, the Babyliss flat iron has been specially designed to protect you from exposure. The housing is composed of ryton, which both resists and repels the heat. Therefore, not only can the unit withstand its own heat, but it can effectively protect you from harmful exposure.
However, we do recommend testing various settings before simply turning it all of the way up on your first use. Those with thin hair may do more harm than good, especially at the ends, with the higher heat settings. Take your time, have fun, and find the setting that works for you!
3. Conicurl – BabylissPro NANO Flat Iron
The Conicurl iron achieves an even thinner design than most of its brand counterparts. It actually features a long triangular shape, allowing it to reach even the most difficult places while still styling long strands of hair. It design was also carefully planned to prevent exposure to heat.
To further prevent burns, the flat iron also features long, thick grips carefully designed for ease of use. The effortless, ergonomic design allows users to focus more on styling and less on trying to hold or position the flat iron. As such, the perfect hairstyle can be achieved with greater ease in less time.
Despite its ergonomic design, the BabylissPRO is surprisingly lightweight. This makes it even easier to hold and handle, especially for more intricate hairstyles.
It also allows for easy storage, especially in bathrooms that are already cramped for space. This is an important consideration for our Babyliss Flat Iron review.
4. BabylissPro Nano C Styler
The C Styler is the ideal choice for smooth, beautiful curls. It has been specially designed to craft stylish locks, flips and waves. Add curls as large or small as you wish and even shape them to your heart’s content.
It also adds volume to all hair types, a style that can be further enhanced by volumizing shampoos and conditioners.
It offers an impressive 50 heat settings, which (like its counterparts) reach as high as 450 degrees. It is designed to both heat and recover in an instant.
We would also like to mention the design of the Babyliss flat iron. Style is at the core of its existence, and that includes its own design.
5. BabylissPRO Ceramic Tools Straightening Iron
This Babyliss uses Ceramic Pulse heat technology for instant heat at even the highest temperatures.
The result is easy professional-grade hairstyling done right in your own home!
Its compact design is best for short hair lengths.
The various selections of BabylissPRO irons allow users to select an accessory that reflects their personal style.
All irons feature a trendy design. They are also available in a variety of colors.
The following plate sizes are available:
- One inch – The 1” plate is a good starting point for those just learning to properly use a flat iron. It generally fits all hair types and can be used to style both long and short hair. However, it’s fairly limited in available styles and likely won’t work for more advanced hairdos.
- One and a half inch – This size works best for hair that’s shoulder-length (or somewhat longer). While mid-length hair may seem limited, you’d be surprised with the styles attainable through the BabylissPRO.
- Two inch – The 2” choice is the ideal selection for long hair.
Whichever width you selection, all plates are 5 inches long. This allows you to quickly style long strands of hair, thus saving you more time.
Pros and Cons of the Babyliss Flat Iron Reviews:
Although each flat iron offers its own set of unique features, we’ve found a few pros and cons that tend to apply to all.
- Customizable settings
- Significantly reduces frizz
- Long lasting
- Ease of use
- Rapid heating
- Ergonomic design
- The plates get very hot if you’re not careful
- Excessive heat can damage hair
- Frizz – No matter how many times you brush or how much conditioner you use, there always seem to be resilient strands of hair that stray off in in their own direction, completely disrupting your chosen style. The Babyliss Flat Iron specializes in reducing frizz, and frequently even eliminates it.
- Curly hair – Even the most rebellious curly hair is no match for the BabylissPRO. Your hair will be straightened as much as you like, and it won’t even take much effort.
- Thick hair – Thick hair is similar to curly in that it tends to do what it wants. Yet, even with both combined, the BabylissPRO tames the wildest of hair types, resulting in the precise style you prefer.
Together, these features result in the BabylissPRO offering superb styling and reliability.
Even as trends evolve, you’ll find yourself able to keep up with the same flat iron. So, once you get the hang of it, you’ll never have to worry about learning a new flat iron’s functionality all over again.
Why We Recommend the Babyliss Flat Iron
Ultimately, flat irons have been around for some time. And at first glance, they largely appear to all be the same. Yes, it’s a bit more expensive than some other options, but for good reason. And, best of all, no other flat iron matches the easy customizable settings of the BabylissPRO.
When used properly, it’s hard to (reasonably) imagine what the BabylissPRO can’t do. It’s been carefully designed by world-class stylists to control all hair types and achieve the latest trends in hairstyles. It’s easy to use and customize and designed to keep you looking great for the long run!