The hair conditioner you choose could mean the difference between having great hair and having a disheveled and scraggly one.
The best deep conditioner for natural hair sees to it that your hair is well hydrated, strengthened, and that its elasticity is preserved.
On the contrary, a bad one, um, is just the opposite.
The awesome hair quality deep conditioners also help to prevent hair damage, enhance curls, add glow, and at the same time maintain the overall health of your hair.
- Top 5 Deep Conditioner for Natural Hair Reviews 2019
- 1. TGIN Honey Miracle Hair Mask – Best Deep Conditioner for Natural Hair 4c
- 2. Dominican Magic Deep Fortifying Conditioner
- 3. Silicon Mix Intensive – Best Moisturizing Deep Conditioner for Natural Hair
- 4. Hairgurt Intense Repair – Deep Conditioning Yogurt Hair Masque
- 5. Amino Plus Proteins – Best Cheap Deep Conditioner for Natural Hair
- How to Choose the Best Deep Conditioner for Natural Hair
- Final Thought
But how do you choose the best deep conditioner for natural hair?
Top 5 Deep Conditioner for Natural Hair Reviews 2019
With that in mind, where should one look for the best of these hair conditioners from a market fraught with them?
Well, it starts with this compressed list of five. Unless you have any reason to look elsewhere, choosing a conditioner from the list provided is one of the few ways you can be sure nothing would go wrong.
1. TGIN Honey Miracle Hair Mask – Best Deep Conditioner for Natural Hair 4c
TGIN Honey Miracle Hair Mask offers an excellent way to give dry and damaged hair an instant makeover. This is because the conditioner is formulated from raw honey, tresses, Chinese jojoba, and olive oils, all of which work together to ensure your hair is both shinier and softer.
That’s in addition to nourishing and healing the unhealthy hair strands or those in need of thorough repair.
The conditioner is best applied immediately after shampooing your hair. All you have to do is apply a generous amount of the conditioner on your hair and comb to ensure it’s well distributed from the root all the way to the tip.
You can place a cap over it and sit yourself in a dryer for about 15 minutes or so, after which you can give the hair about an hour before rinsing it with warm water and thereafter with cold water.
- Conditions your hair deeply.
- Frizz control.
- Featured on popular media including essence.
- Reduces hair breakages and flakiness
- Will leave you hair both shiny and softer.
- The hair locks in moisture just to repair broken or damaged strands of hair.
- May lead to an excessive build-up.
2. Dominican Magic Deep Fortifying Conditioner
The Domican Magic Deep Fortifying conditioner contains a number of natural extracts, all formulated to act as fortifying agents for dry, limp and oily hair. You can also use it to condition split ends, thus giving it that natural healthy shine. Not to mention, your hair will be coming out smoothly soft and silky.
There are NO specific directions as to how you can apply this conditioner. You can apply it after shampooing your hair or leave it on your hair overnight as you retire to bed.
Whichever the case, just give the conditioner some time to work on your hair before you can finally go ahead and wash it with warm water and thereafter cold water.
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Cetyl Alcohol, Chinese jojoba, coconut oil, acetamide MEA, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Linoleic Acid, Hyaluronic, Dimenthiconol, L-Ascorbic Acid, Polyorbate 80, Didecyldimonium, Parfum, avocado, and Tricum Vulgare.
- It makes your hair smooth, silky and soft.
- It works quickly compared to other conditioners in its price tag.
- It repairs brittle, dry and damaged hair ends.
There are a few people who say it did not work for them – but all agree they gave up after a few days.
3. Silicon Mix Intensive – Best Moisturizing Deep Conditioner for Natural Hair
This one is recommended for all types of hair, but works best for those looking for hair growth and fullness. It can also be used as a moisturizer. It works to restore the overall health and shine of your hair. It’s also been found to repair weak and damaged hair.
Start by washing your hair with shampoo after which you can dry it with a towel. Go ahead and apply the conditioner as if you’re massaging the hair. Now give it about three minutes before washing it out with warm water followed by cold water.
Ingredients: water, mineral oil, glycerine, citric acid, cyclomethicone, ceramide, keratin, dimethycone copolyol, diazolidynl urea and iodopropynl.
- It’s effective in revitalizing damaged, weak or dry hair.
- It promotes fullness and growth of long hair.
- It’s idea for all types of hair, making it one of the safe choices for individuals who don’t know their specific hair type.
- It gives a salon grade style but without the associated costs.
- Some people say it smells a little like old lady perfume.
4. Hairgurt Intense Repair – Deep Conditioning Yogurt Hair Masque
The conditioner is specifically designed to help those with dry, fragile and brittle hair that’s in need of immediate repair. It’s the conditioner to settle for if you’re looking for real, healthy looking hair.
For starters, you have to understand that this is one of the few deep conditioners that are 100% paraben and sulfate free. They are also well loaded with different kinds of healthy ingredients.
The first one is Hazel Seed Oil, rich in essential fatty acids and vitamin E, all of which help to retain moisture and make your hair glow. It’s also fine textured, which makes it easy to penetrate into dry hair.
Second is almond oils, which boasts high amounts of essential fatty acids and vitamin E. Third is Macadamia seed oil, consisting of Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids that provide a coat over your hair shaft, thus helping improve both strength and elasticity of the hair.
Fourth on the list is Mango Seed Oil which brings to the table an abundance of minerals, antioxidants, and vitamins, all designed to help repair damaged hair and also act as an excellent source of the moisture your hair needs to stay healthy.
Next we have pomegranate oil, whose vitamin C helps to fight free radicals. The ingredient is also very rich in punicic acid, which promises to leave your hair more revitalized than it actually was. Lastly on the list is raspberry seeds oil which is formulated to help keep your hair both strong and well hydrated.
- Entirely made of natural ingredients.
- Free of Parabens, Sulfates Harsh Salt Systems, Harmful fragrances and harmful colors.
- It revitalizes damaged hair.
- Leaves part of the hair frizzed up.
5. Amino Plus Proteins – Best Cheap Deep Conditioner for Natural Hair
It’s recommended for natural hair.
It’s formulated with an exceptional and complex structure of proteins, each of which carries a different molecular weight that help penetrate the hair shaft, thus producing all the health benefits proteins normally have on your hair.
- Strengthens the hair.
- Prevents breakages.
- Suited for all kinds of hair
- Part of the Hair may frizz up
How to Choose the Best Deep Conditioner for Natural Hair
1. Ability to Hydrate the Hair
Among the things to look for when shopping around for the best hair conditioner is the ability of the various models to keep the hair hydrated. Ingredients such as coconut oil, Aloe Vera, raw honey and Shea butter have the ability to penetrate your hair strands without putting strain on it.
Ensure the hair conditioner you buy has no petroleum oil, mineral oil, paraben, fragrance, and artificial coloring.
2. Consider Your Hair Type
If your hair is fine and flat, then you’re better off buying a volumizing conditioner. The same can be said to those with straight, silky hair without frizzes.
Don’t use a smoothing conditioner on fine-stranded hair or any heavy product that will be making your hair hang flatly.
Those with wavy hair should settle for lightweight moisturizing conditioners, whereas those with thick, curly hair have a better chance of improving it with a deep hydrating conditioner.
As for the African American hair, deep hydrating conditioner or any oil-based product will get the job done.
3. Type of Conditioners
Not all hair conditioners are not the same. If anything, hair conditioners too have different classes where each one of them fits.
Use the conditioner before styling your hair and help it maintain the silkness and smoothness you wish to see in your hair.
The key factors to consider when choosing a hair conditioner are your hair type, ability to hydrate the hair, and the specific type of hair conditioner that is suitable for your hair type. Based on our evaluation of these factors, Silicon Mix Intensive Hair Mix Treatment is our overall winner, mainly because a good number of people who have used it in the past say it delivers 4.5 stars
However, the list contains 5 of the very best deep conditioners for natural hair as voted by regular users of the internet. Each of the aforementioned products offers more than one benefits when it comes to helping your hair attain the best version of itself.
The list offers a good start if you are completely green on such matters, and are as such looking for someone to guide you all through the process.