I hope you’ll agree when i say:
“Only the best curling iron will provide you the best hair curling style you desire.”
There are hundreds of these devices available on the market, but to realize the perfect hair style, you need to choose a gadget that really works well and smoothly.
In order to choose the best professional curling iron, you need to consider the curling style you wish to have and your hair type.
- Best Professional Curling Iron Reviews 2017
- 1. Hot Tools Professional 1110 – Best Professional Wand Curling Iron
- 2. Xtava Auto Styler – Best Professional Curling Iron for Black Hair
- 3. HSI Professional – Best Professional Ceramic Curling Iron
- 4. Kiss Products Instawave – Automatic Hair Curler
- 5. Vokai Labs Titanium – Best Professional 1 Inch Curling Iron
- How to Choose the Best Professional Curling Iron
- Using Professional Curling Iron
- In Conclusion
Everything will go well if the gadget you choose is the perfect one because the right iron is really important for ideal hair styling.
Moreover, you will need to consider the different types of curling irons. Generally, there are 3 types of hair irons that will produce different results depending on your hair style and structure.
These are crimping iron, straightening iron, and curling iron. The crimping tools are used to form crimps of different sizes in your hair while the straightening ones are used for straightening your hair.
We will also look at how to choose these tools and how to use them correctly.
Best Professional Curling Iron Reviews 2017
1. Hot Tools Professional 1110 – Best Professional Wand Curling Iron
This tool generates high temperature to provide your thick or coarse hair with amazing curls. It reaches a maximum of 430 degrees provided by the 85W power supply. This feature attracts people who like their irons to have the maximum possible heat toward the Hot Tools Professional 1110.
The device also features 10 different heat settings that make it suitable for all ladies irrespective of their hair types. In fact, if your hair is damaged or thin, you don’t need to worry about your hair getting fried from extreme heat – choose the low heat setting.
Furthermore, the tool features a rheostat control that works to make sure that heat levels are working to your benefit. Additionally, it features a 24 karat gold plated barrel which is a good material for professional curling tools. Gold is a superb conductor of heat.
Finally, the iron comes with a soft-grip textured handle that guarantees you safety.
- 8-foot heavy duty tangle-proof swivel cord.
- Extra long cool tip.
- Foldaway safety stand.
- Heavy-duty long-life heating element.
- Fast heat-up
- Powerful spring clamp.
- Two replacement springs.
- Pulse technology
- Gets hot instantly.
- Attractive product.
- Comfortable in the hand.
- No on/off switch
2. Xtava Auto Styler – Best Professional Curling Iron for Black Hair
This is a well-designed professional curling tool that works perfectly for women who have had a hard time using these gadgets. It is carefully constructed, lightweight, and features ceramic tourmaline barrel that releases –ve ions. The ceramic barrel also generates even and constant heat to form long-lasting and shiny curls. The barrel is 1.1” hence ideal to provide volume and body to your curls.
Moreover, the tool comes with an 8-foot 360-dgree swivel cord that eliminates the problems of tangling and far away sockets. You will be able to plug your device into the sockets behind your dresser and work on your hair while looking at the mirror.
In addition, the cord enables you to use your iron in any direction without worrying that the cord will be tangled up.
The most innovative and amazing feature of Xtava Auto Styler is the Auto Bi-directional Rotating Control, which works amazingly well. It ensures that you roll your hair into the barrel with easy to produce beautiful curls.
- Digital temperature control.
- Temperature ranging from 210-430 degrees.
- Auto rotating curling tool.
- Universal dual voltage
- LCD display; 1-hour auto-shut-off
- Built-in hair clip.
- 11 heat settings
- Ceramic tourmaline technology
- Simple to use.
- Produce great results.
- Might seem hard to get used to.
3. HSI Professional – Best Professional Ceramic Curling Iron
The most notable feature of this iron set is that it’s a broad curling tool set. You get all the necessary supporting tools with this product. The set comprises a free glove, four barrel size 3/4-inch, 1-inch, 1.5-inch, and 1¾-inch and dual voltage 110-220v. All of these barrels are exchangeable and manufactured of tourmaline which aids you to get the best curls of unique look and outline.
It also leaves your hair silky smooth.
The product set also boasts of infrared technology that locks in moisture, to ensure that your hair doesn’t get dry. It also comes in different heat settings that make it suitable for all hair types. In addition, this feature ensures that you have a wide choice to choose from. Therefore, this tool is suitable for all types of hair.
The iron heating dispensing is steady due to its digital heat setting which enables you to set the precise temperature you desire. The product heats up easily and reaches up to 400 degrees.
- Adjustable digital temperature control.
- Ceramic tourmaline cone for healthier and smoother hair.
- Sleek ergonomic design locks in natural oils and moisture.
- Dual voltage 110-220V.
- Consistent even heat distribution.
- Far infrared technology.
- Heat glove included.
- Works fine.
- Makes the hair look beautiful.
- Doesn’t come with a resting stand.
4. Kiss Products Instawave – Automatic Hair Curler
The innovative Kiss Instawave Curler is a fully auto curler that easily forms amazing, long-lasting curls in a few seconds. It creates beautiful curly or wavy hairstyle with just a single touch of a button. Its patented spinner separates this product from other curling tools – it does all the hard work.
When you push the button, it instantly spins and curls your hair. It is truly a curling experience that is stress-free and that delivers tangle-free hair.
The tool is suitable for beginners; any Tom, Dick, and Harry is able to create curls and curl their head within seconds. The product is able to provide volume and bouncy curls that every woman craves for.
It is also quite easy to use and offer a natural, professional look that every woman will want to have.
- Patent pending curl dial that forms tangle-free curls in both right and left directions.
- Good for use in various hair types and lengths.
- Auto shut-off that shuts the tool after 90 minutes.
- Diamond-ceramic ion tech that gives healthy, shiny hair with less damage and frizz.
- 2 power controls switch for high and low-temperature settings.
- 420 degrees maximum temperature.
- Lightweight iron
- Affordable tool
- Not effective
5. Vokai Labs Titanium – Best Professional 1 Inch Curling Iron
From easy, breezy beach waves to tight, long-lasting curls, you will enjoy a beautiful head of amazing curls every day. This universal curling product provides multiple temperature settings as well as an amazingly uniform heat dispensation, making it perfect for all types of hair.
Its’ smooth titanium-coated tub protects your hair while heat easy penetrates for longer hold. The iron also comes with an attached clamp for additional comfort as your style your hair.
Another great feature of Vokai Labs is optional auto-shutoff that shuts your tool in case you accidently leave it plugged in power. It also features a 360-degree swivel cord, sleek LED indicator lights, and safety kickstand to ensure that your comfort is guaranteed.
Whether you have damaged strands, dry or thick hair, you will enjoy some seriously great curls with this curling iron.
- LED temperature indicators that aid you to choose the perfect temperature.
- Comes with a 360-degree long swivel cord.
- An inbuilt auto shutoff as well as a kickstand for safety.
- Features titanium coated barrel.
- Adjustable heat settings.
- 9-foot tangle-free cord.
- It is an effective tool.
- It is comfortable
- A bit hard to get used to.
How to Choose the Best Professional Curling Iron
So, let me educate you, and make that curling tool choice a beneficial one and begin to create professional curls that will have people talking about you. Hence, consider the following factors when choosing your professional curling tool:
1. Your Curl Size
What is the size of the curls that you want?
- For ringlets, spiral, and tight curls – Go for a skinny and small barrel diameter tool, about ½ -¾”. This will also work effectively if you have short hair.
- For spiral curls on long or medium hair – Go for a 1” barrel iron; it is perfect and will form cute and long-lasting curls. It is also great with short hair.
- For bouncy, larger, and voluminous curls – Go for a wide barrel device, up to 2” wide. It produces loose waves to long hair, and curls the ends of any hair type.
- For beachy waves – Go for a double or triple barrel product. It presses curls to produce a great look on long hair.
2. Clips and Handles
What type of clip and handle do you want your product to have?
- Spring-loaded – This is the most used type of clip, particularly for home tools. It is user-friendly but breaks easily. Additionally, it might leave a dent mark in your hair where it clamps down.
- Marcel handles – These handles are used regularly on professional salon and beauty school irons. They don’t have a spring and thus operated manually. They give the user total control over the tool.
- Clipless irons – This is simply a heated rod. It can be tricky but provide amazing results once you understand how it is used.
3. Curling Iron Material
What type of material do you want?
Teflon is no longer good enough, you need the best.
- Ceramic – This is the number one material used by most professional cosmetologists. These irons produce even heat dispensation, eradicates damaging heat spots, and preserves moisture by producing –ve ions.
- Tourmaline – This iron enhances the benefits of a ceramic tool, as it produces 6 times more –ve ions to smooth your hair cuticles. The outcome is healthy and shiny hair.
- Titanium – This device is often used by top styling professional because of its great surface that reduces stickiness and snags. It is also durable.
4. Barrel Shape
Which barrel shape is perfect for you?
- Conical – forms wide curls near the roots and tight ones at the ends.
- Cylinder – forms spiral curls easily and quickly.
- Reverse cone shape – forms tight curls at the roots and wide ones at the ends.
- Double barrel – forms tousled, loose waves.
- Triple barrel – forms a recurring wave pattern that is similar to braids.
Using Professional Curling Iron
To enjoy the best results, follow the following steps when using your professional curling tool:
The best professional curling tool tailored toward a specific type of hair is a must-have styling device that is ideal for providing your face a sexy and trendy look. Since waves and ringlets are back; the amazing curly hairstyle is becoming an exceptional trend.
Using curling devices, you will add volume to your head and even try carefree curls. Actually, it might take you only 5 minutes to form a different look for an amazing night out or the formal office look. These hot irons will help you to do your hair and make every person turn his/her head whenever you go.
Therefore, if you want to buy the best professional curling iron or even replace your older tool, that article has given you a perfect place to start. We have provided you with the basic information and facts to help you buy a new tool.
In addition, always remember that there are factors that you need to consider when choosing your hair curler such as the material used, the size of the diameter, and the type of tool.Every tool is unique and works differently.